Wednesday, December 19, 2007

When OU Bears Get Hit By Cars

we rescued a bear out of a busy street! i named him roadkill. we think he only got hit once! the OU outfit is going to the burn barrel.


this is what we gathered for the operation.

the human gave him booze so he would be unconcious. i think hitting him over the head would have been quicker!


yuck! bear guts!

i stole his hat once he was asleep!!


this was the worst injury on fuzzball!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! he's got no eyes!!!!!


oh and a hole in his hand, the guts came out and left his arm flat!!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! she turned his arm INSIDE OUT to stitch his paw closed!!!

oh my goodness! i think i'm going to be sick!!!!

bears' new guts!! those are real beans!


he also had a opening in his foot. what a mess!


closing roadkill. i don't think i can watch this anymore.





nice job human! he looks like he got a butt lift too!!






what the hell is she doing to him?!





post-op



post-op backside

my human said she will give him new eyes as soon as she finds some. finds some? what? is she just going to happen upon some eyes laying outside or something? apparently when the seam ripper was in his face she was extracting the plastic buds his eyes used to be on. i'm gonna be sick again.

3 comments:

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!!!!!!

The sayme thing happend to me in Ireland! I got droppt in the roade by Daddy! Then Mummy and him spent the rest ov their holiday in Limerik lookin for beads for my transfewszun! In the meentime they held my bum together wiv safety pins an IT WAZ VERRRRY ITCHY!!!

Beleev me, the alcohol is a vital nessessity. I had sum Guinness. Wen I woke up I waz better agen. Still got the scars tho.

I had to hav an op on my foot larst yeer, too, cos I waz leekin beeds.

Ohh.

I do hope RK gets better. Duzz he reelly not hav eny eyes? Poor thing. Wat a Crismoss! Oh deer.

Get him sum choklit peanuts. They ar very helpful wen a Bear feels down.

Nose hugs,

Bob

:@}

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

Pleez giv us updaytes on how he gets on!

Unknown said...

he was mumbling about chocolate peanuts when he was waking up from surgery. my humans owner is bringing some home for him tonight. we will keep you updated on his progress. hopefully he'll have eyes soon.
gerald the majestic goat